Alcohol & Entertainment Licensing Law

We are pleased to offer expert consultancy advice, assistance and pre-litigation representation* for all matters relating to the licensed alcohol and entertainment trade.

We have experience in advising on all aspects of the licensing regimes in Northern Ireland, England & Wales. Wherever you are based we can assist you with submitting a new application, or a variation application, for a Personal Licence, Premises Licence or Club Certificate. If you have a dispute with a licensing authority, we are also here for you.

Our team of qualified advisors can assist you with any of the following Licensing Act 2003, or related, activities:

  • A Public House
  • A Night Club
  • A Restaurant (serving alcohol)
  • A Business (engaged in serving late night refreshment (i.e. selling food between 11.00pm and 5.00am))
  • A Hotel or Guest House
  • A Social or Private Hire Members Club
  • A Theatre or Amateur Dramatic Group
  • A Cinema
  • An Individual or Business (holding temporary events involving alcohol or entertainment)

We always strive to achieve the best outcome for our clients and strongly believe in ensuring all clients receive clear and informed advice.  Whether you are an individual or business, we are here to help achieve the best outcome for you.

For further information on what we can do for you, please contact our Alcohol & Entertainment Licensing Law Team on 01159 72498 or email